Sunday 30 October 2011

Overcast

It has been overcast for quite some time. I am waiting for the moon to come out once again.

Last night was quite interesting, with Lina's masquerade she hosted. I was not expecting the auction, and was reluctant to head on up to be bought, at first. I almost wish I had enough to spend on bidding for Lina, but I was quite broke. I am sure she will have a good time on her date, with that man who bought her. I am unsure who he is, but I trust her to contact me if something goes wrong.
I am unsure if it is such a good thing, that fleeting feeling of jealousy. Two months ago, I would have threatened that man if he would not back down on his bids. I would have denied Lina the opportunity to go on a date with another man. Perhaps it is a good thing we are letting the flame finally die down. I do not have the heart to continually lie. I do not love her any longer, and there is nothing I could possibly do to bring the feeling back.

I only hope the hatred she will surely have for me will eventually die down. I know she will always be there for Zephanaye, which makes things alright for the time being. I will need sitters if I am still ill while she is dating. I wonder if Nakawe and Palek would be willing...

No comments:

Post a Comment