Tuesday 8 November 2011

Discussion

Tonight, I interrupted her in the midst of cheating. She sounded so sorrowful, regretful. My heart was ready to break, but somehow I still listened to her words. I listened and heard her regret dripping from each syllable.
I could not help myself. What would I have done? I need her more than anything, and I could not let one mistake ruin what we have made. This is my home, my castle. I have placed all of my bets, my reputation, and everything I have, on the moon. She will not disappoint me.
She has told me the reason she stopped before going to far, was because of the feelings she harbours for me. While this makes my heart sing, it was the idea that she, in fact, had considered doing such things with him. I do trust my love, but with that trust comes the need for complete honesty about such matters.

I could never cheat on this one. No, she is too important. She revives the love I once felt with Kaledrei...

No comments:

Post a Comment