Sunday 15 April 2012

Haunting

She has come back. Her spirit haunts me. She is in pain, in need of something. I wish she would rest... I cannot stand to see her so tortured.

I will have her put to rest once she can see that her daughter is safe, and loved. Once she sees that... all is okay. She cannot rest until she knows. She cannot be at peace until she has felt her daughter in her arms once more.

I will allow her to possess my body, to be able to feel for herself. To know Zephanaye...

I feel terrible that Vivvienne is caught up in this all. She seems confused and scared, and it is not my intention to push her away. I love her with all of my heart, and even Kaledrei coming back to life could never change this. I gave my heart completely to my moon, and with her it belongs. Kaledrei is part of my past. I have no regrets about moving on. After all, Kaledrei is no longer among the living. Of course I still love her, but the time for her and I? That is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment